Custify's SaaS platform is used by hundreds of SaaS companies all across the world, guiding their Customer Success teams and Leaders on how they can increase their revenue and improve their efficiency with Custify's customer success software. We’re searching for a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building great products, interested in the challenges our customers face, creative in finding solutions and able to articulate them to stakeholders and developers. Let's find out if you can help us with that.
Custify works with the customer success organization inside small-mid sized software and technology companies. The market is global (with customers in every timezone from Europe to California to Australia) and is cross vertical and cross discipline.
Your job will be to help us take our product to the next level.
You will understand the top-level management's vision and back it up with available data and customer feedback to determine what features should be built and how we build them.
You will create wireframes and work closely with the designer to produce pixel-perfect product screens, with outstanding UX. You write concise, clear requirements for developers, including diagrams when needed, and you support developers during implementation. You also manage the KB within our product.
You will coordinate customer feedback that we get through our own Customer Success Team, prioritize them along with the feedback you get from our Sales Team, and manage the input backlog for the dev team. On top, besides those two sources, you are running customer interviews to understand the needs of existing customers and derive recommendations for new functionalities in Custify.
Post implementation you support our QA team in creating and running the test cases, and also test the product yourself. You coordinate launch and adoption activities with the other teams such as marketing, support and business development throughout Custify.
You will constantly adapt and change your approach as the situation evolves. Custify is a relatively young company and operates in a highly competitive, ever-evolving market.
- An experienced Product Manager with at least 4 years in the job
- Comfortable getting into technical discussions with engineers
- Excellent in English (spoken and written)
- Able to work in Figma and understand the underlying concepts
- A Creative thinker with strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- A person with strong analytical skills and with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge ideas
As a bonus
- You have worked in a SaaS environment as product manager
- You are familiar with the major CRMs and support ticketing systems
- You understand the SaaS business model and relevant KPIs
- You understand the customer success space and the needs of a CS team
A relatively young, bootstrapped and growing SaaS startup with an office in Bucharest, Romania. We deliver a cutting edge customer success solution for software and technology companies.
Our customers range from early stage startups to some of the largest, publicly listed, software companies on the planet and everything in between.
We offer an excellent opportunity for an engaged Product Manager to apply their knowledge at a company that creates one of the best customer success software solutions on the market.
Apply now - or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!