Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace in Office 365 that brings together people, conversations and content so that teams can collaborate more efficiently.
The app offers quality and features any organization looking for a video conferencing tool would need. It’s not just a video conferencing tool, but that’s what makes it more effective than the bulk of its competitors.
What can I do with Custify and Teams?
- Notify your team or a specific channel when someone enters a segment or moves through lifecycle stages.
- Send a notification when a particular health score drops under a specified level.
- Get notified if there’s a drop in a certain metric like average daily sign-ins per user or a health score drop.
How does Teams work with Custify?
Once connected, you can send Teams messages directly to channels. Messages can be prefilled with dynamic content from Custify and can include the following:
- People or company data points that exist in Custify.
- Health scores that you’ve previously set up.
- Calculated metrics that you’ve previously set up.
- Data from other integrations like overdue payments.
Can I get a notification in Teams for certain events/alerts/tasks in Custify?
Yes. At the moment, Teams is only supported within playbooks, so you’ll need to create a playbook for such a notification.
How can I start the integration?
Sign in to your Custify account and navigate to the Integrations section.
Press the “Add integration” button. You will then be redirected to the Teams login page.
Click “Allow” to give the Custify application permission to access your Teams data.