Zendesk is a software company that offers solutions to help businesses with support, sales, and customer engagement.
The company offers a CRM as well as two versions of its widely popular helpdesk package: Zendesk Support and Zendesk Suite. The latter incorporates Zendesk Support, Guide (a knowledge base platform), Talk (call center software), and Chat (live messaging).
If you just need basic support ticketing in a proven package, Zendesk Support should be enough.
What can I do with Custify and Zendesk Support?
- Segment customers based on support requests.
- Define lifecycle stages based on support requests and make sure customers stay on track with tasks and alerts.
- Build customer success playbooks based on ticket status.
- Create health scores based on data like open and solved tickets.
- Create alerts if certain KPI thresholds are exceeded.
How does Zendesk Support work with Custify?
We import ticket-related data from Zendesk Support. The pulled data is shown on the Company or User 360 view. We show the following:
- Support tickets closed.
- Support tickets hold.
- Support tickets new.
- Support tickets open.
- Support tickets pending.
- Support tickets solved.
How Do I Activate This Integration?
- Sign in to your Custify account and navigate to the Integrations section.
- Select “Zendesk Support” and press “Connect to Zendesk.”