Wootric is cloud-based customer experience management software that lets apps and websites conduct customer satisfaction surveys. It lets you properly gauge the popularity and success of your app through the eyes of customers.
SaaS companies and business communication professionals will find this tool especially useful, but all PR, marketing, sales, product management, and other customer-oriented professionals can make great use of it.
You can also use Wootric to connect with your app users and see which features they like. With all of this information, you can build new features or improve your app based on the feedback you receive.
What can I do with Custify and Wootric?
- View the NPS (Net Promoter Score)® in the company 360 view as well as in the people 360 view.
- Segment your customers based on their NPS (Net Promoter Score)®.
- Define lifecycle stages based on this score and make sure customers stay on track with tasks and alerts.
- Build customer success playbooks based on NPS (Net Promoter Score)®. For example, you can set up an automated educational drip email campaign followed by automatically assigned tasks that let CSMs know they should follow up with the targeted accounts.
How does Wootric work with Custify?
All collected NPS (Net Promoter Score)® surveys with values and comments are imported from Wootric and visible in the People 360 view. The ratings are also aggregated and displayed on the company level.
How Do I Activate This Integration?
- Sign in to your Custify account and navigate to the Integrations section.
- Insert your Wootric username and password.
- Press “Connect to Wootric.”
Net Promoter, Net Promoter System, Net Promoter Score, NPS and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc