Would you like to show leadership teams and Customer Success managers across the world how they can reduce their churn with Custify's customer success software? Let's find out if you can help us with that.
You'll learn all about our customers SaaS products and their challenges and help them reduce churn and become more proactive, using Custify.
You'll be responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting other customer success teams globally. We have a very high touch onboarding process, in which you'll understand their SaaS product, help their team to track the right data from their product and explain to their technical team how to use our API.
You're sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product - including an initial product training as well as continuous optimizations. You are ultimately responsible to make the customer successful with Custify by analysing their challenges, and follow up on them with recommendations.
You will help our technical team to ensure the quality of our own product before any release.
- An analytical thinker that can quickly understand business processes
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Comfortable with live customer calls on a daily base
- Able to understand SaaS products and have a general understanding of business processes
- Technical enough to reproduce bugs, talk to developers, QA our own product before releases and use various technical tools
- Solving and troubleshooting problems quickly
- Able to “read the room” and quickly adjust the recommended action set in a chat or live call
A young SaaS startup located Bucharest, Romania delivering a cutting edge customer success solution for SaaS companies.
We offer an excellent opportunity for customer success managers to apply their knowledge directly at the core - at a company that creates one of the best customer success software solutions on the market.
Apply now - or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!