As a Senior Full Stack Engineer at Custify you will be working on our SaaS product, which is used by Customer Success teams all around the world to optimize their workflows. While the system has some similarities with a CRM, it's much more driven to also analyze usage data quickly and provide that in a clear UI to the users.
Our app has a high degree of complexity and processes large amounts of data with millions of events and API calls on a daily basis. It needs to maintain a high degree of flexibility and speed.
You will get the chance to write new code and take over complete parts within the application, as well as understand and develop the already existing code base, implementing new parts of the system and optimizing the current ones all in a microservices-based infrastructure mainly using Angular and Node.js.
Our Tech Stack
- Angular 8, Node.js, Express, Mongoose, Socket.io, BullMQ
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Experience in working with NOSql databases, mainly MongoDB and writing highly complex and efficient aggregations for those
- Skills at bridging the gap between different data warehouses and bringing the data together from multiple systems
- Ability to translate high-level requirements into complex yet easily-maintainable algorithms
- A good understanding of microservices and queue systems as well as real-time data processing
- Experience working with multiple APIs and a proven track record of building highly scalable 3rd party integrations
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
As a plus, you
- Are familiar working with highly efficient and complex ElasticSearch queries
- Understand how Docker / Kubernetes / containers work
- Worked in the AWS ecosystem and already maintained a highly available infrastructure / DevOps / DevSecOps
- Are familiar with infrastructure monitoring using Prometheus / Grafana
A young SaaS startup located Bucharest, Romania delivering a cutting edge customer success solution for SaaS companies.
We offer an excellent opportunity for ambitious developers to apply their knowledge in a agile environment, using cutting edge technologies and taking ownership of parts of the application.
Apply now - or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!