Gmail is a cloud-based email platform that allows individuals and businesses to send, receive, and organize their mails. Gmail currently has over 1.5 billion active users all over the world, making it the most popular email service provider, and is one of Google’s most popular products.
Aside from sending and receiving emails, Gmail lets you send documents, short videos, images, and other attachments. It’s also possible to schedule your emails ahead of time. All of these features are available for free users.
Google Workspace, a paid version, is designed to give companies Gmail service on a custom domain alongside more complex security, expanded cloud storage and user management features.
What can I do with Custify and Gmail?
- Email clients from Custify using Gmail.
- Display all email conversations with your customers from Gmail also in Custify.
How does Gmail Work with Custify?
- On first connecting Gmail, the system checks the latest 10,000 messages in the inbox and match those to their clients’ email addresses in Custify. Syncs are done every 30 to 45 minutes.
- For clients with matching email addresses we display the full conversations in Custify within the “Gmail” tab.
- Emails from Custify to your clients can be sent through the Google Workspace integration and will also appear in your Sent folder in Gmail.
Can I get a notification when certain users reply in Gmail?
There’s no way to trigger notifications for specific user emails in Custify, but you’ll see the emails in the Gmail tab.
How Can I Activate This Integration?
In order to activate the Custify – Google Workspace Integration there are a few steps required from your Google Workspace administrator.
Custify provides a thorough guide for customers that want to use this integration.