Xero is cloud-based online accounting software for small to midsize businesses.
Designed for the average small company, Xero has every major financial feature you would expect in a double-entry accounting solution, including sales, purchases, expenses, inventory, and payroll. Its main selling point is its ease of use and collaboration features.
The company’s goal is to avoid frequent contact between its clients and accountants to reduce unnecessary administrative paperwork.
What can I do with Custify and Xero?
- Segment customers based on data like total income or number of due invoices.
- Define lifecycle stages based on revenue and make sure customers stay on track by creating tasks and alerts when changes to certain metrics are detected.
- Build segments and customer success playbooks based on revenue and invoices. For example, you can automate email follow-up when the average number of days until an invoice is paid is surpassed.
- Create health scores in Custify based on the revenue tracked in Xero.
How does Xero work with Custify?
From the connected Xero account we import revenue data for your clients, such as:
- Count of due invoices.
- Oldest due invoice date.
- Newest due invoice date.
- Last payment date.
- Average days until an invoice is paid.
- Total amount due.
- Count of paid invoices.
- Total income from an account.
Can I get notifications in Custify when users are invoiced in Xero?
Yes. You can create these alerts using segmentation and playbooks. You can even assign a follow-up task to a CSM.
Can I get a notification when certain invoices are overdue in Xero?
Yes. You can create these notifications using segmentation and Custify playbooks. You could, for example, get a notification if the count of due invoices is greater than a set value.
How do I activate this integration?
- Sign in to your Custify account and navigate to the Integrations section.
- Select the Xero integration.
- Press “Connect to Xero.” You will be redirected to Xero.
- Sign in to Xero and allow the Custify integration to read the data from your Xero account.