Outlook is an email client that has been trusted by professionals for years. It has a refreshingly straightforward interface and tons of features to help you work efficiently with email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Office integration lets you share attachments right from OneDrive, search and access contacts and view related LinkedIn profiles.
This Microsoft app allows users to see all email related information at a glance and reply with a single click. Preview messages and reply with a single click directly from the reading pane. You can also find and share files from the cloud and use calendar management tools to share your availability or schedule meetings.
What can I do with Custify and Outlook?
- Email clients from Custify using Outlook.
- Display all email conversations with your customers from Outlook also in Custify.
How does Outlook Work with Custify?
- On first connecting Outlook, the system checks the latest 10,000 messages in the inbox and match those to their clients’ email addresses in Custify. Syncs are done every 30 to 45 minutes.
- For clients with matching email addresses we display the full conversations in Custify within the “Outlook” tab.
- Emails from Custify to your clients can be sent through the Outlook integration and will also appear in your Sent folder in Outlook.
Can I get a notification when certain users reply in Outlook?
There’s no way to trigger notifications for specific user emails in Custify, but you’ll see the emails in the Outlook tab.
How Can I Activate This Integration?
In order to activate the Custify – Outlook Integration there are a few steps required from your Microsoft Office administrator.
Custify provides a thorough guide for customers that want to use this integration.