Make is a visual platform that lets you design, build, and automate anything – from simple tasks to complex workflows – in minutes. You can send information between Custify and thousands of apps. It’s fast and easy to use, visually intuitive and requires zero coding expertise.
With Make you can do the following:
- Design workflows with as many steps as you need
- Integrate an infinite number of apps in a single workflow
- Build complex workflows which include advanced features like iterators, aggregators, conditional logic, filtering, error handling, execution history log, and more.
What Can I do with Custify and Make?
You can connect Custify with more than 1000 apps in Make’s marketplace, such as Calendly, Dropbox, Monday, and many more. Here are some workflows to get you started:
- For easy marketing communication, create a Contact in Customer.io once the people record is created in Custify;
- Update a Linkedin audience when you create a people record in Custify so you can keep the communication going on various platforms;
- When a people record is created in Custify, send a Dropbox link with knowledgebase materials and best practices;
- Send an invitation to an onboarding webinar in EverWebinar when a people record is created in Custify
- Open an onboarding project on Monday after a company record is created in Custify
What actions are available in the Custify Make App?
People are the individual users within your application. They usually have a name and attributes like “email address,” “phone,” etc. People can do the following actions:
- Watch people – this action is triggered when a people record is created
- Add a people – this action adds a new people record
- Update a people – this action updates an existing people record
- Get a people – this action retrieves an existing people record
- Search people – this action searches for people or lists them all
- Delete a person – this action deletes an existing person’s record
- Add a tag to the people – this action adds a tag to the existing people record
- Remove a tag from the people – this action removes a tag from the existing people record
Companies represent commercial entities using your product, and they bundle people together within one organization. Companies typically have names like “ACME Ltd” or “Big Cooperation ABC,” and have attributes like “plan,” “monthly revenue,” “website” etc. You can create and update companies and add custom attributes describing them.
The following actions can be executed at a company level:
- Watch companies – triggers when a new company is created
- Create a company – this action creates a new company
- Update a company – updates an existing company
- Get a company – retrieves an existing company
- Search companies – searches for companies or lists them all
- List company people – retrieves all company’s people
- Delete a company – delete an existing company
From this section you can easily perform the following actions:
- Create a task – creates a new tasks
- Update a task – updates an existing task
- Get a task – retrieves an existing task
- Search tasks – searches for tasks or lists them all
- Get available filter values – retrieves available filter values
From this section, you can track a new event.
How Do I Activate This Integration?
1. Sign up for Make to get started.
2. Create a new scenario by connecting app modules and selecting triggers and actions.
3. Give your scenario a quick test run.
4. If you’re happy with it, set it to run on a schedule.