The first month of 2024 is already gone! Have you decided which customer success events and conferences you would like to attend this year? If you did not get a chance to make up your mind, we prepared an in-depth list with some of the most important events to attend this year if you want to keep up with CS trends.
Let’s get started!
Best Customer Success Events 2024 Edition
When: February 20-21
This is one of the most anticipated events in the Customer Success industry. The CX Live event focuses on the power of feedback and its impact on customer trust and loyalty. Understanding the Voice of the Customer provides a unique perspective for customer success teams for business growth.
This year’s event has renowned speakers, including:
- Sam Phillips-Lord, Senior Customer Insight Manager, Hastings Direct
- Colin Crowley, VP, Customer Support, Maven Clinic
- André Grandt, Head of CX, Middle East, Roche
- Jayne Hogle, Unified Communications Director, American Heart Association
- Deda Adeyanju, VOC Specialist, TikTok
2. Adobe Summit
When: March 26-18
Where: Las Vegas and Online
Adobe Summit is one of the most popular business events that is attended by thousands of people, both online and in-person. This year’s event focuses on Customer Journey Management, Commerce, B2B Marketing, and Generative AI. Adobe Summit is not just a customer success event, it is a complete experience that helps businesses understand what needs to be done for sustainable growth.
Some of the speakers who will share insights at this year’s event include:
- Shantanu Narayen, Chairman & CEO, Adobe
- Mary T. Barra, Chair and CEO, GM
- Ed Bastian, CEO, Delta Air Lines
- Justin Ablett, IBM Consulting’s Global Lead for Adobe, IBM
- Emma Springham, Chief Marketing Officer, TSB Bank
Customer Success Festival Austin
When: February 13 & 14
Where: Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol, Austin
Customer Success Festival New York
When: March 20 & 21
Where: 360 Madison Avenue, New York
Customer Success Festival Amsterdam
When: May 16 & 17
Where: Okura Hotel Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Customer Success Festival is not just an event. As you can see, it is a whole ecosystem of conferences and customer success events designed for customer success managers. Each event comes with a unique perspective and angle.
These events allow customer success managers to keep up to date with the latest trends and innovations in the industry, while also creating a perfect opportunity for networking. Check out the global calendar for 2024 to see all events.
Some of the speakers that are going to be on stage at these events are:
- Roy Omabuwa, Head of Enterprise Customer Solutions (Success), Amazon Web Services
- Colby Teller, Head of Customer Success, Strategic Accounts Adobe
- Christopher Kocher, Regional Head of Customer Success, Financial Times
- Laura Rey-Herme, VP, Customer Success, Salesforce
- Gabriel Dizon, Senior Manager, Customer Success, Workday
When: May 1-3
Where: Salt Lake City
This summit’s main focus is experience. Taking into account the importance of customer experience, this is an event you don’t want to miss. This year, the X4 Summit will focus on the following pillars:
- Customer experience
- Employee experience
- Strategy and research
- Financial services
Attend the event for a chance to listen to insightful speeches from Dwayne Wade and Lindsey Vonn.
When: May 6-8
TSIA World Interact is another hands-on event that will allow you to:
- Gain proficiency in the critical organizational skills needed in the present day.
- Discover strategies for overcoming the most significant obstacles encountered by technology solution providers today.
- Concentrate on addressing the crucial business issues prevalent in the industry.
- The InteractZone presents ways to overcome the difficulties discussed during the sessions.
Join the TSIA World Interact event for a chance to meet some of the best tech innovators and connect with like-minded professionals.
6. Gainsight Pulse
When: May 15-16,
Where: America’s Center, St. Louise
Another great event for customer-led SaaS leaders is the one from Gainsight. During this event, attendees can connect with like-minded professionals and discover best practices from well-known experts in the industry.
This year’s event is going to focus on generative AI and its impact in the SaaS and customer success industries. While the list of speakers for this year is not finalized yet, last year’s speakers included:
- Bart Hammond, Chief Customer Officer, Drift
- Christina Kosmowski, Chief Executive Officer, LogicMonitor
- Meredith Johnson, Chief Product Officer, Litera
When: May 29-30
Where: Hotel X, Toronto, Ontario
This is the only customer success and experience event that takes place in Canada. This year’s event plans to help attendees:
- Enhance their CX strategy for 2024 by identifying key CX factors and their direct impact on profitability.
- Leverage analytics and artificial intelligence to make informed, large-scale decisions.
- Invest in superior CX to elevate the brand’s reputation and achieve long-term financial growth.
- Adopt a systematic approach that integrates CX, digital transformation, and marketing, setting the stage for a future of limitless experiences.
- Capitalize on CX’s strategic importance to boost conversion rates.
- Gather best practices from over 40 seasoned CX leaders.
When: June 12th,
Where: The brewery, London, UK
This one-day event brings together 30 world-class speakers from well-known companies who will share insightful speeches on various topics, including customer engagement strategies, customer service design, customer journey mapping, and artificial intelligence and self-service.
The Customer Engagement Transformation Conference comes with Roundtable sessions and concrete case studies that will help customer success professionals adapt their 2024 strategies.
Some of the speakers announced for the 2024 edition include:
- Charlotte Owen, Head of Customer Planning & Customer Relationships, Financial Times
- Sham Haque, Senior Engineer – Contact Centre Technology, the LEGO group
- Chad Wilson, Head of Client Journey | Product & Design | Payments & Commerce, J.P. Morgan
- Mattias Goehler, Chief Technology Officer, EMEA, Zendesk
When: July 15-17
Where: Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Orlando
This event plans to prepare attendees for the future of customer experience. During this edition, the organizers prepared two collaboration zones:
Zone 1. Investing in Digital to Improve the Customer Experience
Zone 2. Developing Action-Oriented CX Initiative
This means you get to customize your agenda! All collaboration zones are Power-Point Free, participant-driven discussions featuring creative thinking and idea generation.
In previous editions, the CX event gathered hundreds of director-level customer experience professionals. Attend the event for a chance to network with some of the best professionals in your industry.
When: July 15 – 16
Where: The Westin Copley Place, Boston
As its name suggests, the Customer Experience for Financial Services is an event that focuses on providing valuable insights to professionals who work in finance. Discover how to improve the experience of your customers if you work in a bank, credit union, or any other financial institution.
Listen to engaging speeches from professionals like:
- Todd Keith, EVP, Head of UX, Regions Bank
- Lawrence Lipkin, Executive Director, Experience Design, Chase Travel
- Sonia Pineiro, Director, Senior Experience Owner, P&C Insurance Advocacy, USAA
- Kelly Wagner-Grull, Director of Member Experience, Innovation and Digital Services, Credit Union of Colorado
When: October 21-23
Where: Las Vegas
Another TSIA event that promises to unpack actionable insights from various renowned speakers. Join the event this fall to:
- Explore the business and market prospects of tomorrow.
- Join technology leaders to refine your strategies for future achievements.
- The EnvisionExpo presents premier solutions tailored to address current obstacles and also cater to your forthcoming needs.
At the moment, there is no further information about this event and the registration is not open. However, keep an eye on TSIA’s website for updates.
When: November 5-6,
Another great event taking place in Canada for professionals in digital CX. This year’s edition focuses on digitalization, AI, and data analytics. While this is a more marketing-oriented event, customer success and experience professionals can gain valuable insights on tools and techniques that can help them improve the overall experience of their customers.
While this year’s speakers are yet to be announced, during last year’s edition people like Christina Goldschmidt VP, Head of Product Design at Etsy, and Ricardo Costa, Senior Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer at Purolator were on stage.
When: November 26,
Where: The brewery, London
Learn how to better engage customers during this one-day event. The Customer Engagement Summit promises to deliver over 100 presentations from renowned speakers like Lindsey Mitchell, Head of Customer Service Experience at Harrods, and Nathan Sanders, Head of European Contact Centres at Ford.
Some of this year’s focus topics include:
- Creating a customer-centric culture
- Customer engagement transformation
- Creating value in the contact center
- Evolution of the voice of the customer
- The future of CX
Finishing the top with a BANG! This event is the largest independent customer success event that brings together hundreds of CS and CX professionals. While the details of the conference are yet to be announced, the last editions were successful. Speakers like Irit Eizips, COO at CSM Practice, Perry Monaco, Head of Customer Success – Scaled Advisory Solutions at LinkedIn, and David Jackson, CEO, TheCustomer.Co were welcomed on stage.
Attending CS events in 2024
As you can see, there are over a dozen captivating customer success events, conferences, and summits that you can attend in 2024. Depending on your budget and availability you can select the ones that interest you the most. Of course, you can attend online events and webinars for more flexibility. However, in-person events come with the major benefit of networking with like-minded professionals and growing your network.